We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daylight saving to finish early

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,786 posts
240 reviews
Save Topic
Daylight saving to finish early

It has been decided to finish daylight saving early - on 28 March. It will start again on 24 October. See this link.

www.fijivillage.com/…

Sydney Aust.
Level Contributor
405 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

Thanks for this info, we are going in April and were going to be there when it was originally supposed to end. : )

47 days to go but who' s counting!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

I was looking forward to daylight savings in Fiji. Can anyone confirm that this article in the Fiji Times is correct?

I will need to find out as this will affect our return flight times. We get a week with daylight savings and a week without. Guess I will be on "Fiji Time" regardless so it won't be to bad, but was looking forward to the water activities being open longer each day. Jacqui

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,786 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

Jacqui

It's also being reported in FijiVillage - I don't think they'd both be wrong.

www.fijivillage.com/…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

Thanks nzlilibet.

We will be there for the last week of daylight savings. Fly home on the 27th March.

Beerwalk :)

(17 days to go!!)

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

We fly home on the 29th, so better make sure we get the flights and times right. But at least we gain another hr of holiday time!!! lol

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

Yes, I will be enjoying my extra hr of sunshine for the week. Hopefully the weather is good!!

Beerwalk :)

(16 days to go!!)

7. Re: Daylight saving to finish early

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2010, 07:15