We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Bluestreek?

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Bluestreek?

I have noticed that Bluestreek has been missing from the forums for ages.Has she snuck away for another holiday without telling us?

You hoo Bluestreek where are youuuuu?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Think I read in one of her last posts that she was really busy with work.

It is not the same without her!!

Beerwalk :)

(10 days to go!!)

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,974 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

I was wondering too, hope she is OK.

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Yes - hope you are ok Bluestreek ??

Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

My Aunty ' ellietia' and I were just talking about her the other day wondering where she's got too?? Hope all is ok Bluestreek.....

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Hello everyone! I am still alive and kicking for those of you who don't know i have fairly bad health and have not been online as much as i would like of late and to top that off i have been unable to reply to messages and send messages to anyone some tripadvisor glitch and it is really annoying me to no end. I can't even send a message for support to help me! Perhaps one of you might get in touch with tripadvisor IT department and let them know! I wish i had snuck away for another holiday that would be lovely! Any suggestions on how to fix my glitch would be wonderful! Thankyou all for caring!

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

This is the message i receive every time i try to reply to a message or create one: We're sorry, but there was a problem retrieving the content. Please check back in a few minutes. I check back and check back and have been doing this for weeks but no change? HELP!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Hello Bluestreek,

Thanks for getting back to us and sending you best wishes for your health - I hope our warm thoughts for you help in some way...

I have looked how to try and contact TA IT Dept for you and can't find how to do it ---- can anyone help? I'm not very computer savvy....

Hugs,

Julie.

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Hi Bluestreek

Good to hear from you and sorry to hear you have not been well.

I found this topic and if you read on there is a 'contact us' link for help.See how you go!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k3464355…

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,745 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

Blue - I have seen this complaint before - it is a browser thing not TA. Try logging on to TA via FireFox (a different web browser than explorer). Also you can set your "away" message on your PM profile to say you are having some issues so folks don't think you are ignoring them. Good Luck!

I hope your health improves, and you are feeling up to a Fiji vacation soon!

Edited: 11 March 2010, 14:42
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where is Bluestreek?

So good to hear from you again, Bluestreek.

Not so good about your health. Hop you get better soon! You wil have to start planning another trip back to Fiji for some rest and relaxation!

Hopefully you will get your problem with TA fix soon so we can all see your smiling face again!!

Beerwalk :)

(9 days to go!!)