We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Actual location of Blue Water Lodge...

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Actual location of Blue Water Lodge...

Where exactly is Blue Water Lodge located...all the websites I search give the same location and apparently this is wrong from a few reviews i've read. Also where is it in comparison to Aquarius as our pickup for the Yasawa Flyer next week doesn't pickup at bluewater, they have advised aquarius instead. Thanks in advance for any info...leaving for the airport in 6 hours :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Actual location of Blue Water Lodge...

My reply maybe too late for you Pete, but BWL is on Baravi Road, Newtown.

It is in the backpacker area near Newtown Beach, about 5 - 10 mins from airport (not far from Martintar).

When we were looking at going on the Flyer, BWL told us that the pick up was at the end of the road......

There won't be a problem and I'm sure BWL ladies at reception will direct you.

Have a great holiday !

Julie

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Actual location of Blue Water Lodge...

Thanks for the reply. So the location shown on hostelworld is correct. It's strange because a recent TA review states that it's not in this actual location and at the back of the airport!

3. Re: Actual location of Blue Water Lodge...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Fiji