We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expedia Fiji Sale

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Expedia Fiji Sale

Expedia is having another 72hr Fiji sale. Lots of resorts to choose from this time.

www.expedia.com.au/promo/72-hour-sale.aspx…

Nola :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Hi Nola thanks for that info as I am poised (almost teheh!) to book my and 14 year old son's week. I will take a peek, many thanks

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Yes I received the email this morning too.

I got so excited only to see that it didnt include our dates for travel :( Oh well we will have to keep watching....and dreaming....

But they really have got some great deals and prices with this one!

Maree :)

Wollongong
Level Contributor
97 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Just checked the sale site - I thought I got a great deal for February for Mana with Expedia but they now have the same room type for the same dates for $20.00 a night cheaper. I'm still very happy with what I paid - still much cheaper than any other site. Don't think you would get it any cheaper than this sale.

Cheers Morgan

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Have you tried contacting them and seeing if they will book you for that price and refund you the difference? Im sure someone else on here said they did and the company was happy to help....

Its worth a shot at least....Good luck!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Thats right Maree, I am sure the Tracy (naviti94) did the same thing last time Expedia had a sale. But I think that she had booked direct with the Mana.

Yes the dates are not for when we want to travel either. Both of us will just have to keep our fingers crossed for more specials!!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Nola, I will keep an eye out for any specials I see for Sept (?) for you and let you know! I know you love Mana. I really liked it too, but was very disappointed in the food....

I did read a post recently with interest that they have a new F&B manager, so I hope improvements will be made. So I will follow all future reviews with interest.

Next trip we are off to Octopus and not sure where else....thinking of Mana (on food improvement) :) , or Plantation again, or even perhaps Botaira....

oh the choices! ;) I think I need to get something booked so I dont keep procrastinating and changing my mind every few weeks...but it does make it all exciting doesnt it?

I will just have to be happy with my new hut (now has a great newly build day bed (clever hubby) and brand new wonderful fiji hammock which should be arriving next week!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Sounds wonderful, Maree. I am sure you are going to be spending heaps of time in your little bit of Fiji.

We are looking at going in October to avoid the school holidays. I know what you mean about the food at Mana. We found it OK, but not excellent. Will be watching the reviews closely as well to see if thing improve.

Was also considering either Treasure or Amunuca now that there is new management and the reviews seem to have improved.

Might just wait and see which one I can get the best deal on.

When are you looking at travelling??

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

Hi Nola. We are heading back in May. Like you we usually travel in March, but after just missing 2 cyclones, we didnt want to temp fate a 3rd time so decided to push our holiday back a few months and go for hubby 40th and sons 18th this time!

We never travel during school holidays....just the thought of so many people/kids makes me fidgety lol. I love kids, but the thought of that many running around??? well....no thanks, I much prefer it to be quiet. After all thats what I'm looking for in my holiday. :)

Sound like we are considering the same resorts...I loved Treasure when we went in '08. Hubby thought it was a bit small. He prefers the larger resorts as theres more to explore and do.

Also looking at Sunrise Sunset Holiday Home on the Coral Coast for a few days or First Landing. He often works with the boys from Pacific Sun,(husbands a LAME) so wants to catch up with them while there....

I just hope some good specials come up during peak time. I am getting itchy feet to book, but I think we will hold off until early next year and hope for some good deals.

And YES! I am really going to enjoy that hammock this summer - you can bet on it. lol Got plans now for a little bar hut - why not hey, may as well go all the way? :) :)

Maree:)

9. Re: Expedia Fiji Sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2011, 06:41