We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Likuliku in Fiji Times

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Likuliku in Fiji Times

Here a nice article from Fiji Times

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=164802

Barb should be happy

E

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Congratulations Likuliku --- very well deserved.

Julie.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Would love to go to Likuliku one day.........just have to try and ditch the kid :)

Did anyone see Malolo on Getaway last night??

Nola :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

I saw Malolo on Getaway last night. Looked really nice! Rooms are cute and airy. Kids club seems fantastic ... I'll just have to have some kids so I can go ;-)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
750 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Malolo would be great, although we have 3 kids and it ends up costing twice as much for accomodation as it would with 2 kids! We will go when we win the lotto.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

I only sailed past Likuliku, but looks beautiful.

But been to Malolo (same owners) and it's so clean, well maintained, lovely spot, great restaurant right on the water and so much more..

oh I am planning my next trip for May, and trying to choose...uum maybe I'll spurge this time going by myself.

Until then I am just enjoying others posts.

Not long to go now Ernie and Cathy, the trip to Fiji will go quickly .

Sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

We've kayaked around the corner to Malolo from Likuliku and had a walk thru and a drink at their beach bar --- honestly, if I had young children, that is exactly where I'd want to stay.... it looks just as nice for the adults and everyone seemed to have their own bit of beachfront and also a tree for some shade. Looked lovely and relaxing to me for a resort that had children. Wasn't noisy like I had imagined......

Another good reason to love both Likuliku and Malolo is that they are both Fijian owned... I've met Tony and he is a really lovely, down to earth, all around nice man.

Nola, I'm sure if you have LL in your radar,,, it'll happen one day.

OK enough raving from me ~~

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Me too Julie, thinking of it for a couple of nights for the "my" trip this year.

and then to some of the places you and Nola have visited.

Just working it all out at the moment. Botaira is on my list, saw your pic on reviews :)

LTB

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Can highly recommend Botaira LTB --- great rooms, staff, food, price and excellent snorkelling. I hope to get back there one day......

Are you thinking of Malolo or Likuliku for "your trip" LTB ? My last trip to LL was with my GF for her 50th and we had a ball !

Julie.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Likuliku for 2 nights, and then to.....well Botaira is one and going to Musket on MLL for 3 at least. just got to work out best way to do the transfers.

Thinking I can get a boat from Musket to Likuliku, but trying to work out the best way to get up to the Yasawas without having to go back to Denarau

all in the planning stages currently Julie.

Will PM you

LTB

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Likuliku in Fiji Times

Great trip in the planning LTB and I am sure LL's boat will pick you up from MLL (not far at all).

Next time I go, I'd like to go to Navini first and then get LL's boat to pick me up from there....

Happy Dayz ~~