I am going through the process of arranginga trip to Fiji, Mana Island Resort.
After doing a bit of research i have found our cheapest option is:
1) accommodation via travelonline.com as we are able to get the free day included
2) flights via qantas.com
3) transfer from airport to marina direct via airportshuttlefiji.com
4) boat transfers direct via south seas cruises
5) meal plan direct on arrival
6) insurance via internet (not yet priced)
Saving (online) = $560.76
saving (local travel agent) $835.22
Has anyone done similar? if so what was your experience like?