We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low key wedding

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
low key wedding

saw a few posts on this from a few years back.

we have finally decided to tie the knot after 16 years and want a bride.groom only wedding.

nothing too expensive and can be in a church or on the beach.

then we come back home and announce to everyone that we are finally married and have the party then.

anyone done this (kimberleynz?) or have any ideas/suggestions of resorts which would work

thanks

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: low key wedding

Botaira Beach Resort does beautiful weddings. There are some pictures on the reviews of one couples wedding and if you read her review and contact her I'm sure she would be helpful. Well priced rsort. Another is Nanuya Island resort.

Very well priced and romantic.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low key wedding

Sonaisali Island Resort also does wonderful wedding's. I have seem many over the past few years while i have been at Sonaisali on holiday. Worth a look and their are plenty of photo's of wedding's on facebook under Sonaisali Island Resort, Fiji that you can look at and gain inspiration from. Best of luck deciding.

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: low key wedding

We just returned from the Hideaway and there was a wedding there and it was beautifully set up and looked very special. They also do a special romantic dinner in a secluded location for only $280FJD with your very own butler.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: low key wedding

Take a look at The Warwick on the Coral coast.

I've attended a friends wedding there a few years ago and it was really nicely done. Everything from the brides arrival to the "band", to the food and reception as really well done.

Not a bad beach either.

5. Re: low key wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:15