We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

We're off in 5 weeks for:-

1 Night at The Mercure - dinner at Daikoku (booked today by phone).

Next morning we fly to Labasa, then a 1 hour 4WD trip, and a little boat transfer to Nukubati for 5 nights --- bit of an adventure in this trip !

Then back to Nadi and Henry picks us up and we are staying 5 nights at Navini --- can hardly wait.

I see that luv2travel must be leaving in a couple of days ?

ChelleL has about 11 sleeps ?

FijiFan77 is going to Taronga Zoo - one of my fave places in Sydney and then Fiji in Sept.... good planning !

TraceyB -- 3 weeks to go -- don't worry about the weather, it should be lovely in April.

Hooked -- Can't believe we are missing each other at Navini -- very bad planning on my part !!! &$%^#@

Anyone to add to the list ??!!?!

Hope everyone has a great holiday ~

Julie.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

PS Apologies for the typo in my heading........

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

When are you at Navini? We will be there from 14 May for 12 days

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

When are you at Navini? We will be there from 14 May for 12 days

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

We arrive 6th and depart 11th........you'll be there when Hooked On Fiji is there though !!

What bad planning that we'll miss both of you at Navini :-(

Julie ~

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
750 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

BaySydney3 - thanks for including me in your list. Our trip has come around very quickly, we are saying 10 1/2 sleeps as we need to be up @ 2.30am in the morning to get to the airport for the 6.30am departure.

Looking forward to hear if any other TA's are travelling soon.

Chellel

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

Had a smile about your 10.5 sleeps Chellel --- hope you have a great trip.

Julie.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

Yes we're off in 2 sleeps, well we arrive 8am Saturday morning!! Can't believe how quickly it's come around. Work has been SO busy the time has flown. To everyone else travelling have a wonderful time, I know we will :)

**better get packing!

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,974 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

You will have to organise better next time Bay Sydney3, at least we can have a nightcap at the Mercure on the 30th April. There are a couple of others going to be at Navini when we are there too. Looking forward to meeting you 'monti2'.

We are arriving on the 15th off the Yasawa Flyer for 5 nights (was lucky to get hubby to agree to this many as we were there for 2 weeks last Christmas/New Year) after 15 nights at Botaira where I believe we will also be meeting some TA's and that is where we first met BaySydney3 and we now share a wonderful friendship.

Barb

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

Well mine is not nearly as soon as all you other wonderful people but my next trip is all fully booked for a couple of weeks in November to my fav again Sonaisali. Am really hoping the time goes quickly and then stands still for the actual holiday. It is so good to see so many of you off in the next few days and weeks. It will be good to hear how you all went when you return! Have a blast everyone and enjoy your trips!

Wanaka, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lots's of us TA's off to Fiji

I'm looking forward to reading some new reviews of Navini. It's such a great place. I can't wait to go back in 6 months time.