We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free nadi arrivals

central coast nsw...
Level Contributor
50 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Duty Free nadi arrivals

Can anyone let me know if the arrivals duty free has cosmetics as well as alcohol. I use Clarins and will need to purchase before I holiday.

I have read the posts from last year but they seem to say there is not much there so I thought anyone who had been lately might have an update.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
857 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty Free nadi arrivals

i got back yesterday and only saw some alcohol, cigarettes and basic electronics in arrivals. departures was like a full duty free we have her with clinique, clarins, revlon etc

central coast nsw...
Level Contributor
50 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty Free nadi arrivals

Thanks Melbcowgirl we are going in a weeks time so thats a big help, maybe I had better purchase in Sydney duty free.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,150 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty Free nadi arrivals

Pretty good prices in Nadi town as some of the large Duty Free Stores if you are going to be close by. Duty free at airport is mainly alcohol, cigarettes........

Good to buy on way out as usually better value than in Sydney and you can negotiate..

4. Re: Duty Free nadi arrivals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Fiji