We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Hello !

Just for interests sake, who is going to Fiji for Xmas or New Year within the next two or three weeks?

We are returning yet again to Malolo Island Resort for 12 nights where we will spend both Xmas and New Year! I have packed tinsel and a Santa cut out too decorate our bure for the kids!!

Not long now......

Have a wonderful celebration everyone!

Stay safe :)

australia
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

We will be there from the 22nd - 1st. First Christmas away from home.

Merry Christmas to all

Wamberal, Australia
Level Contributor
61 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

We will be on Plantation Island for Christmas, can't wait. Have packed the Chrissy decorations too for the bure.

Hope you have a great time :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Yay! We r going over on the 22nd and staying at the Outrigger, unfortunately coming back home to Bris on 31st. Will pack some tinsel too! Hoping the weather is going to b kind to us - is the kids first ever trip on a plane (12 and 9). Any tips for us for fun in Fiji? Is our first time overseas as a family.

Thnx. Ange

4. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 11:27
5. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 11:27
Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Also pack a good first aid kit including panadol, band aids, antiseptic cream, gastro stop, after sun gel, stingose, with kids you always need something!

Enjoy your wonderful trips!

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Enjoy your trips everyone, I am very envious. What a beautiful place to spend Xmas. I hope one year to break tradition and also be in Fiji for the festive season.

Currently California
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

I am actually going to Fiji for the first time and I land on Xmas day. I'm really having a hard time deciding where to stay....either Taveuni or Yasawa. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Alyssa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
750 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Heading back to Fiji (7th visit) from 22-30 on Mana Island. Have solar lights and some Christmas decorations including tinsel and a small tree for the kids!

Hoping that TC Evan steers well clear of the Fijian Islands.

Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone else going to Fiji for Xmas/New Year?!?!

Not very comforting news knowing a cyclone due to hit Sunday when we fly out later next week :(