We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiji transfers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Fiji transfers

I am going to Fiji in October and have a quote from Fiji Transfers.

Just wondering if anyone has used them and what their experience was like. Did the arrive on time, drive safely etc.

58 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiji transfers

How much was your quote? I'm looking ng for transfers from a hotel in Nadi to the Outrigger. Looking for reputable company for myself, wife and toddler (preferably with baby/toddler seat. Anyone out there got advice to answer aussie1006' query and provide advice to me too?

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiji transfers

The taxi fare from Nadi to the Outrigger is about $FJD 90.00. If you go by coach the cost is $FJD30 per person but this can be a long trip as it stops at most resorts en-route. You would have to pre-arrange a baby seat.if going by taxi. I suggest you contact a transportation group like Rosies or Tourist Transport Fiji and get a price for a private transfer.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiji transfers

Have used Rosie's in the past but go a quote from them for this trip and it is more than double the price that we paid only 2 years ago and we had more people then. Fiji transfers have quoted the same price as I paid 2 years ago to Rosie's.

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiji transfers

I agree with Manaregular in getting private transfers.

We have used Pacific Destinationz twice and found them very professional and always on time, if not early!

http://fj.pacificdestinationz.com/en/contact or ring them direct on 679 672 5177.

We paid AUD$75 one way (through our agent) for family of 5 - 4A, 1C. You will probably pay a small fee for a baby seat/capsule.

I hope that helps.

Maree :D

Edited: 17 March 2013, 23:47
Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiji transfers

Forgot to mention, the price I quoted was from Raffles to Denarau Marina and was for Feb 2013.

Maree :D

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiji transfers

Thanks all for advice

Kilcoy, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiji transfers

we used fijitransfers and they were great and no worries at all even took us to a supermarket in Nadi to get bottled water and a carton of beer.

I agree with the post above - get private transfers - we did on advice from here on tripadvisor

we were already at the resort - in our room, showered and in the bar having a drink when people who were on the same plane as us were just pulling into the reception - they took the cheaper transfer option and stop at every hotel only the way dropping off passengers - they cancelled their booked return transfer and booked private transfer back to the airport.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiji transfers

Hi All

I am looking to book a private transfer from Nadi airport to Shangri-La with Fiji Transfers. They have quoted $150FJ for a one-way transfer. Are they reliable and good to book with?

Cheers

Kilcoy, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiji transfers

we used them twice now on two different trips and they are very good

best thing about them is their service They can take you to a very good supermarket and bottle store in Nadi before traveling down to the coral coast.

We have had two different drivers on the two times we have used them and both have been excellent

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiji transfers

Fiji Transfers are popular - on booking with them, they have a group of local drivers (all registered) which are allocated to your needs. Recently they've had trouble with their website, but all is now updated (new website designers) & up and running. PJ will answer emails quickly and organise everything. Now, guests pay the drivers direct who carry out the transfers.

Reply to: Fiji transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted