We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops close to Intercontinental

Brisbane
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Shops close to Intercontinental

Apologies if this has already been covered! My family (myself, husband, 6 & 3 year olds) are spending 6 days at the fiji intercontinental over Easter. I've realised (after seeing the menu's) that beer is quite expensive. Any advice on where the best place to stop for supplies prior to arriving at the Intercontinental?

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops close to Intercontinental

Get your driver to stop at any of the supermarkets in Nadi or the surrounding suburbs.They all sell beer. You can also buy beer duty free at the airport.

Edited: 11 March 2013, 23:15
nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island, Noosaville, Rarotonga
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops close to Intercontinental

Hi

There is a small shop in the resort. Certainly not as cheap as local supermarkets but wine prices there were far less than in the hotel restaurants. Didn't notice if they had beer.

One of the small resorts outside the Intercontinental (Yatule I think) had a cafe with a cooler full of cold drinks. Not sure if they sell beer to take away, but worth a look.

3. Re: Shops close to Intercontinental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 04:17