We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rugby June?

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Rugby June?

Thanks to all who helped me the other day, one more question I'm afraid!

I know Fiji is a rugby mad nation and we would like to watch some if at all possible. I've tried loads of websites and cant find any information on fixtures for 2013. We are in Fiji 24-30th June so quite a narrow time frame but if there are any domestic games going on we would like to watch. Does anyone know of anything and location?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
396 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rugby June?

There are heaps of local matches you can watch as well as training days open for public to watch.... Not sure about June, however all games played in Fiji are listed in The Fiji Times newspaper www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=231317 (scroll down to 'Rugby' section), might be worth checking website closer to the date

Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
2. Re: Rugby June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 05:19