We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

Any options would be highly appreciated before I book our trip, I've been quoted to wry different prices for an all inclusive package at the warwick and naviti, I love the look of the warwick but the naviti is cheaper. The warwick seems to have more included in the package then naviti, anyone been to both? The kids club available at the warwick seems better and from a younger age meaning my littlest could attend but not if we choose the naviti as its from 5+

Has the naviti recovered from the fire? And is it clean and much to do?

The list of activities show on the booking for the warwick but not for the naviti and I'm looking for our older two who are 11 and 9 heading over Christmas time

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

The Warwick is nice, I am not a fan of these large resort style hotels but the Warwick would be my choice.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

Bula Janeh

I have a soft spot for the Naviti as it was where we stayed on our first trip to Fiji and where we fell in love with Fiji and the Fijian people. The two resorts are owned by the same company but I think the staff at the Naviti was a little friendlier like hooked we now prefer smaller resorts and hotels

Dave

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

we much prefer the islands to the mainland, but between the 2, I would pick the Warwick having stayed there twice.

We have only ever visited the Naviti and it seemed to be more over-run with younger families. Nothing against that at all, but as we are slightly older now, (40's) with teenage/adult kids, we are starting to look for the quieter/smaller places like other posters.

Either resort you stay at Im sure you will enjoy. And as they are sister resorts you have the added bonus of being able to move freely between the 2 resorts. So you could opt to stay at the Naviti (to save some dollars) then spend you days at the Warwick. so you really do have the best of both worlds.

I know you can charge drinks from one resort back to the one you are booked at, it might pay to find out if you can use your meal vouchers in the same way.

Good luck!

Maree :D

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

Thanks guys for the help,

Didnt know I could go between resorts. I think we will defiantly go the naviti as its a huge difference in price. The islands sound lovely and probably will do them without kids one day :-)

Thanks again

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

Glad we could help :D

The shuttle service used to be free between the 2 resorts, leaving/returning several times a day. Although the Naviti's website states theres a shuttle service, it doesnt say its free, so Im assuming theres now a fee involved. In saying that, I do vaguely remember reading something along those lines a while ago...

Hopefully someone can help with this further. Its been about 3yrs since we were last there, so I cant help with the finer details sorry.

Maree :D

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
199 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

Hi, we have stayed at both. The Warwick's kids club closes at 5pm so you then have to hire babysitters for the night if you want a child free dinner or evening.

At the Naviti the kids club stays open until late.

The kids enjoyed themselves and felt more comfortable at the Naviti.

We also found the staff at the Naviti very friendly and pleasant.

We did head over to the Warwick at times using the shuttle bus and played mini golf and used the faculties etc.

Kerrie

7. Re: Help on choosing - warwick or naviti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2014, 06:18