We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

Renmark, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

Hi,

Our family of 5 - 2 adults, 2 girls 15 and 10 and son almost 13 are heading to The Hideaway Resort and Spa in Fiji for 10 days in early November.

I'm looking forward to "chilling" but also understand that the kids will want to do more exciting things ie para sailing, boat trips,jetskiing.

Other than a few things that I think the resort offers free, I don't know what else is available to give the kids a bit more excitement and great experience. Our holiday is all inclusive so meals and drinks are paid for. I would think that the resort would help with this info and any bookings that need to be made while we are there but I'm trying to get an idea of what is available and their costs so I can work out how much money we should be taking. Any help/information will be greatly appreciated

Jackie

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

Bula Jackie

The Hideaway is on the coral coast about 20min from Sigatoka and 1 hour from Pacific Harbor there are lots of things to do like jet boat tour on the Sigatoka river www.sigatokariver.com salad bowl cave tour www.historycavetourfiji.com or visit kula eco park www.fijiwild.com and Baravi handicrafts for souvenir shopping. in the Pacific Harbour area you have white water rafting www.riversfiji.com , the zip line and diving with sharks just to mention a few. The resort has a tour desk where you can book tours also if you contact jasons www.jasons.com and get them to send you a free Fiji islands Visitor guide and a map the guide book has lots of information

Dave

Edited: 27 June 2013, 14:11
Renmark, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

Hi Dave,

thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions - it gives me somewhere to start now. I'm so excited about this trip as we haven't had a family holiday or break for 8 years - I've been doing the happy dance since I booked it!!!! :-)

Cheers

Jackie

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

Bula Vinaka jackie

Its 10 years since we last stayed at the Hideaway and we enjoyed our stay very much it is a great location and a good resort and unless it has changed you will be doing your happy dance around the pool a lot on your stay I think we will go back next year

If you are still after suggestions on what to do go to the top off the page and in the trip advisor tool bar you will find heading things to do click on it and will give you more things to do in Fiji

Dave

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

you will like the Hideaway- its on a lovely beach

5. Re: What to do around The Hideaway Resort and Spa and their cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:20