We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Melb
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you to all who help on this forum!

I just wanted to thank everyone who posts in here. I'm leaving for Fiji, 5 sleeps, and it's my first trip overseas. Everyone on trip advisor thank you thank you thank you. The shared knowledge I have gotten has been invaluable and better than any travel agent could ever be!

Cheers to you all!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
278 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to reading your review once you're back

Enjoy

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Have a great holiday in the sun

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,432 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Enjoy your countdown till you arrive in paradise. Have a wonderful holiday.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,822 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Have a wonderful Fiji holiday I'm sure you will be planning the next one not long after your return. Look forward to hearing about it, enjoy.

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,432 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

Forgot to mention. If you decided on a resort on Taveuni, or nearby Qamea/Matangi, suggest you pack your swimsuits and a change of clothes or two in your carryon bags. If the flight is full, there is a chance all hour luggage will not make the flight with you. Happened to us two out of four flights to Taveuni. The rest of our luggage arrived on a later flight the same day.

Have a look at the following link for suggestions of what to take with you.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134773/Fiji:…

6. Re: Thank you to all who help on this forum!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 05:17