We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Port Denarau cafe / lunch joint (Sunday)

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Port Denarau cafe / lunch joint (Sunday)

Hi TA folks

I am catching a ferry from the Denaru Marina to castaway island at midday. I'll

Need to find a quick bite to eat before getting on the ferry. Any recommendations? I'll have my 4 year old and 2 yr old with me, so don't want anything fancy.

ii heard hot bread kitchen is ok?? Also it will be Sunday so not sure if cafes and shops will be open?

Thank you

Sarah

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Port Denarau cafe / lunch joint (Sunday)

The hot bread shop is great for a quick bite and cheap too. We also like Lulu's cafe. Its right where the boats are docked and right next to where you check your bags in. Theres alot going on for the kids to watch and keep them entertained with all the boats being loaded.

Maree :D

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,101 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Port Denarau cafe / lunch joint (Sunday)

There are several eateries at the Marina including a Hard Rock Cafe, Cardo's steak and Seafood, and as mentioned Lulu's, most face the water so you can watch the activities.

3. Re: Recommended Port Denarau cafe / lunch joint (Sunday)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:18