We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Hi I will be in Fiji for four days towards the end of October and interested in getting a traditional tattoo. We will be flying into Nadi and staying in Sigatoka.

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go and approx cost per hour etc?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Hi is you type in "tattoo Fiji" in the box on the top right hand side of the Fiji forum you will see numerous postings on this subject.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Hi, thanks for your reply. I had looked through the forum but unable to find any answers for places in Nadi or Sigatoka. I would prefer to go to a tattoo studio rather than have tattoo in a local village due to the quality.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
387 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

I haven't been (as I don't have any tattoos), but Kaiviti Tattoos in Nadi is popular... like most businesses here, they don't have a website... but you can find them on Facebook "Kaiviti Tattoos Fiji"... They have photos of past work... Maybe email them for hourly rate... Good luck... Enjoy your holiday :)

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Thank you. I managed to locate a few places in Nadi via their Facebook pages.

Brisbane, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

Hey hit up mes from mestup or tony qumi.. Mes did my tattoo while I was there... Qumi though on the other hand is brilliant!..

Nadi, Fiji
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

this one is an awsome artist but he's not there all the time he works in france as well https:/…127323493970328

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

The best place to get your tattoo in Fiji, is with this guy https:/…127323493970328

I got one and I absolutely love it. There is no other artist like him. His sketches are amazing and what you see, is what you get. Awesome lines and detail. I am very glad I waited to get my tattoo, as I love Polynesian style, then went on holiday and found this guy. You will not be disappointed

8. Re: Traditional Fiji Tattoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:16