We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo in Fiji

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solo in Fiji

Any accommodation recommendations in fiji? I'm in my 30s not wanting backpackers but decent hostels, will be there in Dec.

Somewhere to meet like-minded people.

DM - London

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo in Fiji

How about the MV Reef Endeavour? I just did a 7-day cruise alone to the Yasawa Islands and the ship had only 61 people onboard....carries 130. The staff was incredible and knew my name on day 1. This ship is owned by Captain Cook Cruises...check out their website. I will definitely sail with them again! Most of the travelers were 40 and older.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
375 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo in Fiji

If you're wanting mainland, have a look at beachouse (www.fijibeachouse.com)... Last time I stayed there it was fully booked with 20's-late 30's aged guests (only 1 child was there during my stay)... All the guests were friendly & happy to have a chat... Accommodation is basic, but there's heaps of activities to keep you busy... Bus out the front will take you to Nadi, Sigatoka, Suva if you're interested in doing a day trip somewhere... Have a look at their reviews on TA... Accommodation, food & drinks are cheap for resort pricing... Wherever you decide to stay, I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo in Fiji

This looks perfect, thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
375 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo in Fiji

No problems :) enjoy your holiday!

5. Re: Solo in Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:21