We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice please

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
100 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel advice please

I'll be in Nadi for 1 night before a 4 day cruise on Captain Cook. Upon my return from the cruise, I have 5 nights in Fiji. I'm a 55 year old guy traveling alone and have traveled a lot.

1) I'm looking for a reasonably inexpensive place for the 1st night in Nadi. Through some searching, I think about $100 Fiji Dollars is about what I will need to pay? Where is a good location?

2) Will 5 more nights in Nadi be too much? If I don't stay in Nadi, where is a nice area with some culture or less touristy stuff that's not too far away from Nadi?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,459 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel advice please

The following link has reviews for resorts in Nadi. After reading them, contact resorts via their websites for prices.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g294335-Nadi_Viti_Lev…

Should you opt to stay in Nadi for 5 nights the following has suggestions of what to do and see.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134922/Fiji:…

Other resorts worth considering on the Coral Coast are Natadola Beach, Bedarra Inn, Naviti, and Hideaway Resorts.

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
100 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel advice please

Thanks for the assist!

Victoria
Level Contributor
524 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel advice please

Have a look at First Landing, 1/2hr from Nadi.

4. Re: Hotel advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:19