We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling on a budget

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling on a budget

I'm planning on going to Fiji for aprox 2 weeks next August, but will be travelling on my backpackers budget! I'm hoping to stay on nadi for a few nights before heading over to some of the other islands, but need some help with choices due to my small budget. I'm 25 and am travelling alone so am wanting hostels where I could meet people and places where there might be more to do than hang out on the beach? Thanks!

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling on a budget

Look up Ratu Kini's backpackers resort on Mana Island - www.ratukinidiveresort.com.fj

Mana Island is a very beautiful place and the backpackers sited to the right of the Jetty (when arriving) Ratu Kini's have their own transfer boat or you can arrive via the South Seas Cruises ferry. Guests from all the world stay here (many travelling on their own) a wide range of activities held at night ........

2. Re: Travelling on a budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:18