We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue lagoon or Treasure ?? Or any suggestions!

Save Topic
Blue lagoon or Treasure ?? Or any suggestions!

Looking for a Fijian

Island holiday - without the 5 star pride tag. We have stayed Toloriki ( loved ) for our honeymoon & Matsmanoa ( pre kids) and Amanuca with kids. Looking at blue lagoon in Yasawas for something different but worried about the backpacker comments/quality. ? Thoughts ? Also Treasure island ( our dsugter is 6 and baby 6 months ) so somewhere relaxing, peaceful for timeout , food and entertainment for daughter - any suggestions. Paradise cove ( lOoks great) but too expensive may next year.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue lagoon or Treasure ?? Or any suggestions!

Absolutely do not worry about backpacker comments re Blue Lagoon. I have stayed there many times and can very honestly say we have never seen rowdy backpackers - those in the dorm are a mix of young people and older, it is definitely not a party scene (most guests head off to their rooms after dinner). As to staying there with young children, I have had grandchildren with me at all times, babies from 17 months, pre-schoolers, and some up to 9 years. Great place for kids, lovely beach that is almost always swimming pool calm, staff who are wonderful with children. PM me if you have any specific questions you want answered.

2. Re: Blue lagoon or Treasure ?? Or any suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:18