We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson at Denaru in February

Melbourne
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Radisson at Denaru in February

I know it's been asked a bit probably but I couldn't find any recent posts. Would you go to this part of Fiji in Feb which is wet season? I have found good prices and at tho stage is the only time next year we can go. Otherwise it might have to be mid year and probably much more expensive. We are a couple and have two young kids. Thanks :)

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,110 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson at Denaru in February

Hi,

Have been to the Coral Coast in January and the locals were really worried as there had been no rain for 6 weeks and they thought they were having a severe drought.

And yet last year there was Cyclone Evan which did extensive damage.

The Mamanuca Island chain, I am told, tends to be dryer, however you are in the tropics to it is going to be hot and humid and you are going to get some rain. Check out the Fiji Bureau of Meteorology at this least that you give you some general idea.

You should also be aware that Fiji is on a similar latitude to that of Cairns

Here is a post that may be of some help:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294331-i883-k6…

January is their high season because of school holidays here in Oz now I now you've said you are going in Feb however I think that at the end of the day you may just have to grasp the nettle and hope.

The resorts are pretty good at looking after their guests.

Hope this helps

Baz.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson at Denaru in February

Thanks Baz, I think so too.

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
771 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson at Denaru in February

We stayed at the Radisson Blu in Feb of this year and absolutely loved it! The weather was perfect as well, it rained a little the day we left.

The Radissons kids club is fab, as is the resort in general. If you can opt for a 1 bedroom suite, which has kitchenette and washing machine, very handy.

Only pro is that we didn't think the breakfast was worth the money, not that great.

Go in Feb and have a great time!

Mo and Ma in the kids club are the BEST....our 5 year old loved them both.

4. Re: Radisson at Denaru in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:19