We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiji honeymoon advice please!

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Fiji honeymoon advice please!

My fiancé and I are looking at Fiji for our honeymoon at the end of June, beginning of July and need some advice on where to go. We are looking for luxury, privacy and relaxation. We would love all inclusive, a private pool, good food and definitely no children!! Any ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you!

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

Fiji is brimming with resorts to suit your criteria. Budget is the only limitation. Browse the "which island" question on the right of this page and you'll be sure to come up with a short list. From there we can help you with specifics.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

First of all congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon. Hope your special day is everything you wish for :)

No children narrows things quite a bit, and puts you right in the middle of the sort of resorts you are after.

What sort of budget do you have a night though, as resorts with what you are after generally start around $600-700AUD and go up from there (with a few exceptions).

With a private pool, have a look at Tokoriki's Sunset Pool Villas. That ticks all your boxes. Royal Davui would as well.

Budget about $1000 per night for those sort of places though.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,022 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

Also LikuLiku has bures with private pool and also have overwater bungalows for something special. Royal Davui and Tokoriki I agree would also suit.

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,525 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

The royal beach houses at Qamea Resort & Spa have private pools, and tick your other wants. Have a look at their website for information.

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

What is your budget? You don't HAVE to spend this much money if you don't want to.......... There are plenty of lovely places that will be far less expensive than these top end resorts if that's what suits your budget.

6. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 11:35
Sydney
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

What pips me off, is that the OP hasn't yet responded to any of above replies...

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

Wadigi Island Resort maybe...

http://www.wadigi.com/

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,055 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

;) post #8

Oh - and I would make specific recs if I could narrow it down just a little as to what is realistic for the OP.....

Edited: 18 November 2013, 11:06
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiji honeymoon advice please!

I spent my honeymoon on Tokoriki and have returned since and would highly recommend that resort for your honeymoon. To maximise time on the island, I also booked Island Hoppers' helicopter to transfer me to/from Nadi Airport direct to/from the resort (10 minutes), which was fantastic.

Happy travels.