We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connections Denarau-Malolo-Mana- Denarau

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
505 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Connections Denarau-Malolo-Mana- Denarau

Hi Everyone,

I have to organize the transfers for our trip in April from Denarau marina to Malolo then on to Mana and back to Denarau.

I have priced one way fares through South Sea's website (pricey for 2 adults and 2 children) for each leg. Is this the only option I have?

Thankyou Kristie

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Connections Denarau-Malolo-Mana- Denarau

No, SSC is definitely not the 'only' option available but probably the cheapest. From Malolo you can take a helicopter, seaplane, 24hr water taxis (SeaFiji, Mamanuca Express etc.) or arrange a resort boat from Malolo to Mana. Look up SSC website and look at the routes from Malolo to Mana - Only can go from Malolo-Mana late in the afternoon. Mana-Denarau offers 3 sailings per day.

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
505 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Connections Denarau-Malolo-Mana- Denarau

Thanks for the info flicarose. I will contact Malolo and see what they can offer to Mana, as I noticed the only transfer was at 4pm. The transfers are going to be over $AU550 so was wondering if there was anything cheaper available. K

3. Re: Connections Denarau-Malolo-Mana- Denarau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 06:20