We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

Huskisson
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

Hi All,

A silly question maybe, but can I purchase bottled water at the Naviti Resort or does anyone know if bottles water is included in the "all inclusive" package? I have kidney failure and can only drink bottled water. Thanks.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

All resorts sell 'bottled water' but usually at an inflated price - why not pick some up on your way to the Naviti Resort from a local supermarket (i.e. Nadi or Sigatoka) - will be cheaper.

Email the Naviti Resort about the inclusion of bottled water in your packages.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

Yes you can. There is a store on the upper level. The bottles are either 600ml, 1.25l and they have had some 2l. I don't know whether they have phased the 2l out.

Ice and water over the bar is also fine.

Baz

Huskisson
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

Hi and thanks for the reply. It's good to know that there is a store there. Thanks everyone.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

My wife has a kidney transplant( 17 years) and has never had a problem drinking the water at any of the resorts we have stayed at in Fiji including the Naviti over the last 12 years

Huskisson
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

Hi there, I'm not 100% sure if it's safe before having a transplant, whilst on the waiting list. Thanks for your post and I'll double check with the dialysis nurse. I hope your wife is doing well. My best regards. P.S I probably won't be able to avoid ice as I always have ice in any drink.

6. Re: Naviti Resort - Bottled Water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 05:19