We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy Pure Fiji?

We are on Castaway Island at the moment, they sell Pure Fiji in the gift shop but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper to buy at the airport in the way home?

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
505 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Last time I was there (2012) there was a very good range at the airport and it was cheaper than at the resort.

Kristie

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

My wife buys her Pure Fiji from the airport, she loves it. I think she gets it from Prouds which has a very good range.

She also found that it is cheaper to be on the Fiji Website as against the Australian Website but each time she has tried to buy she has been redirected back to the Aussie site.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

All Pure Fiji products are much cheaper in duty free when departing from the Airport. Good selection available.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Thanks so much everyone. Will wait until we are back at the airport :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Cheaper in the airport, but don't be fooled that everything is cheaper duty free.

A lot of things in Fiji departure area (for example perfumes) are actually more expensive than your home airport duty free.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Thanks again, I've just spent the morning snorkeling and am now preparing for a massage with beautiful pure Fiji products. Dont want to leave this place :)

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Didn't someone famous a long time ago say "such is life". Hhhmmmmm

And yet another one said "life wasn't meant to be easy", I wonder who that was!

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Yes but the bloke who said "Such is life" was about to be hung, he wasn't hanging around in Fiji!

9. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 12:16
Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to buy Pure Fiji?

Have the rules changed since end of February? - Pure Fiji products are available duty free AFTER you've checked in your luggage, AFTER you've been through customs, then you reach the duty free shops. They are cheaper after customs - I checked and have just bought some. You can buy alcohol, perfume, Pure Fiji products etc.and take them on the plane with you to ..... wherever. You can buy Pure Fiji products in Nadi town or at the check-in area of the airport BEFORE checking in your luggage and put into your suitcases - yes, most but not all will be over the 100ml allowance.