We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

Ah...finally after months of waiting for airline schedules to open to book and wrestling with where to spend our "land" time and am happy and relieved to say we are booked. Although our first trip to Fiji is still 11 months away, we are excited about our plans. We are stopping in Honolulu for 2 days on our way to Fiji so our daughter can see Pearl Harbor and other Oahu sights . We been to Hawaii with her 4 times but never Waikiki. Then off to Fiji for 1 nt at the Radisson, 7 nts on a northern Fiji Capt. Cook cruise, 5 nts at Octopus and 5nts at Blue Lagoon. Thanks to everyone for their help in my sorting out our trip. TA is my "to go" place for travel planning. I've been using it for years and the info gathered from TA and its forums and we've always had great trips. Thanks again

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

Great to hear that TA posters have helped you plan your trip. You'll have a wonderful time in Fiji and take back many many memories.

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

Thanks wonderful news. It sounds like an awesome holiday! Im sure you are going to make many memories. Have a fantastic time.

Maree :)

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,747 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

Good to hear, you have a wonderful holiday to look forward too.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

As you snatch a minute dream about your trip and what it will be like check out these web cam sites.

http://castawayfiji.com/webcam/

http://plantationisland.com/

Also you can't forget your countdown. You've got us all so enthralled now we would like to know what is happening. So here is the countdown.

Hope you find your piece of paradise and when you get back don't forget the reviews we love to read about the adventures.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294331-i883-k5310…

5. Re: Thanks for help,finally booked,excited for 1st trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:16