We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wireless internet

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wireless internet

Sad sad sad, but true. I need to take my laptop with me on SUnday when we leave for Worldmark Denarau island. Does anyone know if they have wi fi or other internet access at the resort.....cheers

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,110 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wireless internet

Email them. Some of the resorts do

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wireless internet

Have emailed. They not responding.

Cheers

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,110 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wireless internet

It states that it does have internet access exactly what that is I am unable to tell you.

Another solution would be to purchase a cheap mobile and a cheap wifi internet package at the airport. A lot of people do it and then let the phone number bounce around in cyber space.

Baz

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wireless internet

As Basil_Mo suggested look into a phone / wifi package at the airport from the Vodaphone store located on the left just after exiting the arrivals area.

http://www.vodafone.com.fj will have a few details for you to look over.

The Pre Pay FlashNet card might be suitable for your stay and could be cheaper than WiFi at the Resort if it is paid access.

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wireless internet

Hi Kerry, try sending a PM (private message) to someone who has stayed recently (see reviews page) and ask them. Look for someone that has stayed with teenagers, they're bound to know. ;-)

Coomera, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wireless internet

In my opinion the Vodafone (or similar) SIM is the way to go. We take an old unlocked phone and get one of the packages that has phon, text & data. Works a treat. I always get better signal in Fiji than I do here in Australia.

7. Re: Wireless internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:16