We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email

Main Beach...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Email

I have been trying to get an email to the Mercure Nadi it keeps getting returned I have rung them twice and ask them to send 1 to me so I can reply that has not happened either does any one know why they don't go thrue

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email

What email address are you using - have you tried reservations@mercurenadi.com.fj ? and put in the subject line 'for Mrs Vaseva Natadra (the Hotel Manger). I know it is most frustrating when you don't get a reply. Otherwise send an email to Accor Hotels Head Office (Asia Pacific Region) and explain your problems. Good luck.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email

I have myself sent Mercure Nadi an email (on address as above) they have replied within a few hours and YES what I posted above is their correct address. Again good luck.

Main Beach...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email

Thanks it's all suited now

4. Re: Email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:16