We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Philly, Pa
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Thinking of doing the Captain Cook 4 day Cruise in November.

I would be by myself. I am stopping over on the way to NZ and only have 5 days. I'd like to see a few islands but mostly I want to snorkel as much as possible in a few different areas.

Anyone have any experience with this trip?

Thanks!

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Yes. We have been on 2 Captain Cook Cruises and LOVED them both.

You can read my trip first trip review here: tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g294335-d…

You will definitely do plenty of snorkeling and in some amazing areas of Fiji. Its a brilliant cruise and because the passenger list is small, you do tend to get to know the other guests and make friends easily.

You will love it.

Maree :)

Philly, Pa
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Thanks! That's very helpful

Alex

Dunedin, Otago, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

I went on the 4 day cruise in March 2013, also a solo female traveller. I loved it so much I've just booked the 7 night cruise for xmas. It was the best part if my holiday by far.

Dunedin, Otago, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

I went on the 4 day cruise in March 2013, also a solo female traveller. I loved it so much I've just booked the 7 night cruise for xmas. It was the best part if my holiday by far.

Philly, Pa
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Thanks Marzi!. I am getting really excited. What was your favorite part of it? Can you tell me a bit more about your experience? Coincidentally I am meeting some from on the South Island of NZ after and we will be in Dunedin in December. Any tips for that part of the world?

Thanks,

Alex

Level Contributor
272 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

Hi

We have been on captain cook cruises 3 times and have had a blast. We are booking our 4th and taking both our parents along too. If you want a fun time I say go for it. The crew love to interact and you will leave as part of the reef endeavour family. The twice daily shore trips are brilliant and the food is excellent. I'd say it's the best way to experience Fijian hospitality and culture

7. Re: Captain Cook Four Day Cruise.Anyone been or have experience?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:17