We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Cup( Brazil) Games at Outrigger

queensland
Level Contributor
266 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
World Cup( Brazil) Games at Outrigger

Does anyone know if the Outrigger resort is showing the games at the World Cup? We will be there from beginning of July and my son ( and I) are very keen to see the games.

Our other option is to purchase sim cards for internet, because I've read the charges at the resort are huge.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World Cup( Brazil) Games at Outrigger

The easiest way to find out was to email Outrigger ! Here is their reply: "All games are being screened live on both the free to air channels available locally, with replays scheduled for later times as well". So looks as though you get to see them for free as well.

queensland
Level Contributor
266 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World Cup( Brazil) Games at Outrigger

Thanks for that. I had emailed them but your response is much clearer than the one I received.

Games have been awesome so far so expecting next level to be even better.

3. Re: World Cup( Brazil) Games at Outrigger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16