We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melbourne - Nadi - Honolulu

Launceston...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Melbourne - Nadi - Honolulu

My husband and I are flying from Melbourne to Honolulu via Nadi in September. As we have a whole day in Nadi, we were wondering if we collect our luggage on arrival in Nadi and check it back in before departing for Honolulu. We are hoping to make the most of our day in Nadi and do a half day 'Nadi Highlights Tour'. If we go on a tour and have to check back in our luggage, where can we store it?

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melbourne - Nadi - Honolulu

Would check with your airline whether you can check your luggage to Honolulu, or need to pick it up Nadi. There is luggage storage at the airport in Nadi. Prices and other information in the following link:

www.airportsfiji.com/lougagge_storage.php

Launceston...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Melbourne - Nadi - Honolulu

Thank you for that information and the link to the site. I will check with the airline but at least I know now that there are facilities for storing luggage if we can't check it through from Melbourne to Honolulu.

3. Re: Melbourne - Nadi - Honolulu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17