We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fiji cost

7 posts
Save Topic
fiji cost

hi, ive got a month in Fiji backpacking in a couple of weeks do you think 2000 ausd will be enough to last me?

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fiji cost

Hi Redjason, welcome to the forum. You'll need to tell us what you are wanting to cover with $2000. Is it accommodation plus food plus drinks plus activities or just some of these. You'll also have to give us some idea of where you're thinking of spending your time and what sort of things you like to do. It's possible to manage with that amount but not, for example, if you are a lobster and champagne kind of guy that is into jet skiing and parachuting as daily activities. ;-)

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fiji cost

that is my entire budget for fiji and hoping it will cover the 21 day bula pass, 9 days on the mainland, accomadation, food, and maybe the odd activity. will be trying to live as cheap as possible. thank you for your reply. :)

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fiji cost

Depending on where you want to go and how many nights at each stop the Bula pass is not the most economical way of travel in the Yasawa Islands group.

When I worked out a budget to allow for a solo trip for myself Matnaray worked out to be $75 AUD per day (food and Dorm) and Blue Lagoon $81 AUD

I have not looked at any of the others to see if they are cheaper etc.

Based on this 21 day in the Yasawas could cost approx. $1575 AUD then there is Transfer costs and then your mainland stay etc.

4. Re: fiji cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:15