We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiji Ferries or Water Taxis Help

Orange County
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Fiji Ferries or Water Taxis Help

Is there any website where I can get a list of ferry schedules and routes? I'm trying to plan my honeymoon which half of it will be spent on one island and the other on a different island. Is this even a good idea? Or should i just spend it all on one island?

queensland
Level Contributor
291 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiji Ferries or Water Taxis Help

Hi ho shaqquitta,

First off i want to wish you all the best for your wedding and what a great choice to go to Fiji for your honeymoon, you guys will have a ball.

MMMM....well i have had a look in the book trying to see who goes to both and from what i can see is that the Island Hopper Helicopters seem to go to Matamanoa and Navini [ you did say Naviti so im unsure if that is the same place. ] I dont know if they have a web site. The Yasawa Flyer seems to have both places on their path as well,but they dont pin point exactly what Resorts they service.They are a brand of the South Sea Cruises so maybe if you type in South Sea Cruises it may come up. Another site you may try is.... www.talpacific.com.au They have all the transfers on their site and you may find what you are after and they also tell you departure times. Hope this helps.

Regarding your half and half resort schedule it depends on the amount of time you will be spending at both, if it is a week on both then go for it as it will be great. We spent 3mths touring around Fiji and we spent about 2 weeks at each resort, had a ball.You dont want to be rushing on your honeymoon.

Well i hope you find the transport you need and if all else fails try emailing the resorts and ask them as they may be able to organise it for you, worth a try.

Good luck...cheers...Warwick

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,088 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiji Ferries or Water Taxis Help

The Yasawa Flyer does not pick up from Matamanoa but does from Beachcomber. Maybe you could organise a local boat to get you over to Beachcomber - otherwise its a trip back in to Nadi and probably an overnight stay as well.

3. Re: Fiji Ferries or Water Taxis Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:22