We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castaway Web Cam

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Castaway Web Cam

I'm addicted to the Castaway Web Cam !!!

Today's weather report = RAIN.

NY
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castaway Web Cam

ME TOO! I need to see the sunrise two days from now every day! From Upstate NY and heading to Castaway for Christmas...

Aust
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Me too. The webcam was actually the reason we decided to go there later this year. I check it several times a day

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Hi Monty and Momhar,

Lucky you two - can you give us a wave when you are there ??

Beautiful weather today.....

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Another beautiful sunny day in the Mamanucas.....

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
81 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Watch it all the time and it is the real resort. We have traveled from the states to castaway and fiji every year since 1997. Greatest staff we have ever met!!!!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Hahaha. :)

I was addicted to it too for weeks before we went on our March holiday! Now I try to stay away from it, because it is just a stab in the heart watching all those lovely people enjoying Fiji when I can't!

But I can't seem to keep away from the Fiji forums!! So which is worse....

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Castaway Web Cam

At least I know I'm not the only one !!!

Seeing that water lap up onto the shore and knowing I could be in it....

J.

PS ANOTHER beautiful day...

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
81 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Just checkd the web cam again. Only 33 days till I am the one walking on the north beach after eating another great meal!

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Castaway Web Cam

Aircsi.......after that lovely meal, will you stand at the camera and give us mere plebs a royal wave??

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
81 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Castaway Web Cam

I will, but I will not give you the benefit of my profile as I tend to eat like there is no tommorrow. I will arrive at Castaway on the morning of the 28 of July and as we get closer, I will arrange to write a message in the sand to each of you after figuring out the time frame of the web cam. What a screen saver that would be!!! Have you ever met such a great staff in your life? We have made so many life long friends with them, it is one of the highlights of our entire family's life!! The last time I was there, I put my face directly in front of the web cam and the staff laughed at the crazy American.