We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Sydney
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Hi, does anyone know if there is anyway you can get to the islands if you get in at 6.45pm - I don't really want to overnight on the mainland if I can help it.

Thanks

New Zealand
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Bula Koodle,

There is a good boat operator at Denarau you can use to get to the islands 24/7. http://www.seafiji.net/

Check out his web site.

We have guests who often don't want the hassle and expense of overnighting in Nadi, and inbound flight misses the last ferry and plane. Have used him a lot for guests travelling enroute to our rental house at Musket Cove Resort. Never had any problems.

Which island are you going to?

Any further questions just yell out.

Regards,

Grant.

Sydney
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Thanks so much, not sure what island we are going to, arriving Thurs and leaving on a Monday so we should probably just stay at Denarau - we have two young kids - 10 months and 2 years.

what do you think? I was thinking Treasure or Castaway, probably Treasure because it is closer.

Do you know the cost of the water taxi?

Auckland
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Hi Koodle

You can try C-Thunder or Sub Surface - C-Thunder is based on Port Denarau and Sub Surface out on Beachcomber island which is just opposite Treasure.

Both have night transfer equipment and are safe to use...definitely Treasure is closer and Castaway is abit way off - but both properties are great for families with their kids clubs etc.

Gold Creek, Montana
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

Hi there from Sydney!!!

Stick to Traesure as it is closer plus very family resort, lovely staff great with the kids...the snorkelling and marine is life is big and many activities for the kids to be entertained.

For water taxis not sure but we took up the Yasawa Flyer from the Marina leaving at 9.00am or if i am right there is another catamaran that goes mid lunch if its too early with the children.

Why not e-mail the Resort directly to cvheck with their transfers?

Have a great vacation!!!

5. Re: Nadi to the islands if get in at 6.45pm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 06:18