We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navit Fiji

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Navit Fiji

Hi and thanks to everyone who posted a message to me. Sorry for late reply.

Hmmm, Now I just don't know what to do, I discussed it with my girls & they really want to go to the Naviti, but, I am thinking its also the thrill of going overseas for the first time.. But before I make any definate decisions,I have a few more questions.

If I decided to stay at the Naviti, can we do day tours to the islands etc.

and if I look at the meal packages, what roughly am I looking at for that.

Well, I look forward to hearing your replies & thanks again for your posts. I will talk to the girls tonight with what you all suggest

Kaz :)

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Navit Fiji

Hi Kaz, it all comes down to what will make your self and your daughters happy. Have you read through the reviews on the Naviti? This might give you some more answers, but with every thing we are all different and what one person likes another may hate. There is day tours available from the Naviti, we did not use them but hired Donald who is a driver that the Naviti got for us to transport us into Sigatoka for our marriage license. He was great we had a full day with him and he took us all over the place.

Day tours to the islands I would think that you'll have to go back to Port Denarua to do this. Remember that the Naviti is a good hour and a half away.

We had the all inclusive package, I don't know whether it worked out cheaper or dearer, "depends how much you like alcohol as well", but we just found it handy to get as we didn't have to worry about a food and drink bill at the end of our stay, every thing was prepaid and the children could go and get a soft drink whenever they pleased.

My children prefered the Shangri la to the Naviti, so you might have a look at that. But also seriously think about an island resort.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Navit Fiji

Hi Kaz

We have stayed out on the islands and at the Naviti and loved both. In fact the last time we went we split our time 1/2 at Plantation Island and 1/2 at the Naviti as we couldn't quite decide where we wanted to go and our kids love both places.

Enjoy your time in Fiji whatever you decide, its a wonderful place.

3. Re: Navit Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 22:17