We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

Auckland
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

I will be flying into Nadi and want to get from the airport to Denarau to catch the Malolo cat to Musket Cove. Someone has mentioned there is a free shuttle bus to the boat - where do I get that from? Do you think I need to book the boat before I get to Fiji. There will be 4 of us ( the others will be at a resort at Denarau already).Thanks.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

Hi

Musket Cove have an office at Nadi Airport. Go there when you arrive. The free bus picks up from the airpot about 90mins prior to the scheduled Malolo Cat Departure time it then goes on to pick up from hotels. I would contact the resort direct and ask them to book you on the bus and the Malolo Cat so you don't have any dramas you can collect your ticket from the Office at the airport. The boat cost is about F$100 return. therwise a taaxi will cost you about F$20 to get to Denarau Marina still pre book the boat.

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

If you are booking through a TA they should book & pay for the transfers for you, its much easier.

$30 FJD was the standard price for a taxi in Nov 08.

Have great time

Auckland
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

As we're staying at a friends house at Musket Cove I think I'll have to get a taxi to Denarau but will book the boat. Thanks for your help

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

Hi again

The bus pickup is included in the price of the boat ticket so when you book the boat tell them you want to be picked up at the airport, they will tell you time of pickup for the bus. You can book online through Sun Vacations Fiji.com Transfer times from Denarau are 10.30am, 2pm and 5pm. So depending on yu flight arrival you will be able to work out if you will neded to get the bus or a taxi to Denarau.

Auckland
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

Thanks again for that info. I'll get onto the web site you suggested to book.

6. Re: Transport from Nadi airport to Denarau to get the Malolo Cat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 14:23