We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Packaged - Where to start - First Timers

Perth
6 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Packaged - Where to start - First Timers

Hi,

Reading the comments in the forums i am getting myself a little confused and needing some help.

I would like to take my family hubby and 10 yr old boy to Fiji, it seems it's not that simple as there are quite a few areas to stay. We will be travelling from Perth WA and looking for;

Island with a great beach and wonderful clear water, good quality but not supa exspensive hotel, food included, really good pool for kids, day tours, anyone have any suggestions which island i should start at and any advice on hotels?

Thanks so much in advance.

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Packaged - Where to start - First Timers

Hi

Kids stay and eat free at most resorts in Fiji and you can get a meal package for yourself and hubby the Naviti resort has an all inclusive package all meals , drinks and activities good value and great kids club but it’s on the Coral Coast not an Island

Any of the resorts on Denarau are good and kid friendly and you can do day trips to the islands as well as the Coral Coast and Nadi but(again a but) the beach is not as good as the islands but on the islands its harder to do day trips so it just gets harder to decide my advice if you have enough time do some time on an island and some on the mainland

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Packaged - Where to start - First Timers

Some islands you may want to look at would be Mana Island or Plantation Island or Treasure Island or Sonaisali Island or if you want mainland the new Intercontinental at Natadola Beach like and island great beach but mainland and would allow for island feel but free to do day trips to mainland! So many choices to be had its hard to decide try these suggestions!

3. Re: Holiday Packaged - Where to start - First Timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Viti Levu
Recent Conversations