We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

We are looking at staying at Plantation Island for four nights and then going to stay at the Warwick for six nights in March. I am trying to find out the easiest and cheapest way of of getting from/to the resorts. From what i have been able to find we are only able to get a boat back to Denaru Island and then get a bus back to the Airport and then get a bus to the Warwick. Is there anyway of getting a bus direct from Denaru Island to the Warwick?? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has any good websites to book transfers with that would be great. Thanks

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

Hi

I think ou would have to go back to the depot at the airport. How many of you are travelling. Sometimes it is not too expensive if you share a taxi between a few of you. Quicker and more comfortable. Usually your travel agent takes care of these transfers.

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

We got private transfers from the Warwick to the Port. You could try that, it might be cheaper than a taxi. Try emailing the Warwick for more info, they will more than likely be able to help you. Good luck.

Sydney Northern...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

You have probably sorted yourself out by now. If not. I have been to both resorts on seperate occassions.

The Warwick is a good drive from the airport or the port. The port is on the way. I would encourage you to book a private transfer or a taxi and go direct. The bus will take you forever - time is money in my world. If you are travelling with children - its a good long drive. I would suggest organising it through the Warwick, don't think it costs you much more - least this way you will be sure to be picked up.

Enjoy - Our family had a great time on Plantation and I travelled to the Warwick on my own for a wedding and it was nice too.

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

Try contacting the Warwick via email about the transfers

We are staying @ Hideaway in July & they have organised transfers for 6 of us in the 1 vehicle from the airport to Hideaway for FJD $110 1 way. The Warwick could probably organise a pickup from the harbour

Cheers

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

Hi Aussie05, I would love to hear how your trip went/goes as we are about to do the same but in reverse, the Warwick Resort first for 5 nights and then Plantation Island for 5 nights.

I think we will have coach transfer to the Warwick and then looks like we have to go back to nadi to transfer via the Malol Cat Launch.

I also am wondering if this is the best way to tranfer and not waste too much time sitting in a bus etc.

Cheers

Leanne

6. Re: Transfers bewteen Plantation Island & Warwick Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Nadi