We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alone in Fiji

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
12 posts
Save Topic
Alone in Fiji

I am considering going to fiji in September or October alone for 10 days. I know I would like to do some mountain biking, hiking,and scuba diving. I have a few questions:

1. Can you enjoy yourself alone in Fiji?

2. I would like to scuba dive while there, is it okay to use one of the scuba companies in Fiji to learn?

3. Can anyone recommend the best place in Fiji to visit if you're traveling alone?

4. Is there a nightlife in Fiji?

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alone in Fiji

Hi

You will have grea time on your own - so many people travel alone. Octopus sounds like it kwould be ideal for you. You can learn to dive (Padi have acredited dive centres all over Fiji including Octopus) You can hike in the mountains above the resort some really good walks to do. The dorms or bungalows would probably suit you. Check out the website for Octopus, closer to Nadi Bounty is another great island resort. Good luck

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
734 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alone in Fiji

Hi

Travelling alone in Fiji will be lots of fun as for mountain bikes they have lots of mountains but bikes

You can do a dive course at most of the resorts in Fiji a bulla pass from Awesome Adventures Fiji may be good for you have a look www.awesomefiji.com/

3. Re: Alone in Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Nadi