We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluewater Lodge - Need to contact them!

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Bluewater Lodge - Need to contact them!

Hi

Anyone who has stayed with Bluewater Lodge recently. About a month or so back I contacted Bluewater Lodge with a booking for May. I was told price, etc. . . and to email through with credit card details to secure the booking which I did - I think I dealt with Fiona Fong and the email address was bluewaterfiji@connect.com.fj

I have since emailed numerous times just to provide our flight details in May which it was requested I do once we knew them. I've not received a confirmation or anything so we are starting to panic.

As a last resort, we rang Bluewater Lodge from the UK (dreading the phone bill!) and told them we were ringing up to provide details of our flight and if they could confirm our booking. A man who spoke little English was very vague, sort of repeated my name and basically told us to email in. I asked for the email address which he didn't seem to understand and I repeated back the email address above and it was a sort of 'yes, that is email'.

I am really looking forward to staying here, but I don't want to arrive in Fiji to find we are not picked up from the airport and our booking is non existant. From the fab reviews on here, this seems unusual. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Rachel

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,898 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluewater Lodge - Need to contact them!

seems that there email has been suspended yu could try faxing 679 672 8988

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluewater Lodge - Need to contact them!

Just to say that yesterday Fiona rung me on my mobile (in the UK) to confirm my booking. Seems that they have had a problem with their email which is why she hadn't been able to reply sooner. A very nice apology and we are all confirmed in Fiji!

They probably had nearly 20 emails off me panicking that I'd be arriving in Fiji with nowhere to stay!

Just incase anyone else was in a similar position - don't panic!!

3. Re: Bluewater Lodge - Need to contact them!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:18