We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystique Princess Cruise

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south island, nz
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mystique Princess Cruise

I'm a little worried about some of the replys regarding how dates Mystique princess is? Is it clean? Should we be concerned re safety etc. We are going with our 2 children aged 8+9 actually leaving this Sunday. Would appreciate any last minute feedback.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
548 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Hi there, I have just done a 7 day cruise on the Mystique Princess and have absolutely no complaints about it. The crew keep the boat extremely clean. The crew are great and your children will have a great time, safety is a priority for them at all times expecially when transferring to the tenders for trips ashore etc, so please don't worry.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Hi,

We are booked to go on the cruise departing 18 October.

There was a very comprehensive report of the trip (reply 5) given in the following link by a TA who did the cruise in June/July, (if you haven't already seen this)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294335-i885-k3744…

Hope this helps. Have a great trip.

Mari

south island, nz
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Hi DoryBlue,

"Thank you" for your reply, really appreciate your feedback. Feel much better, Just heard that there will be quite a few children on the cruise so hopefully our children will be exhausted every night!!!

south island, nz
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Hello Mari,

Thank you for your response. I will go and have a read. Really appreciate your advise. Wishing you a wonderful holiday too.

Regards

Wendy

Edited: 15 September 2010, 08:37
Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Wendy, you are welcome.

Rather hoping there aren't a lot of children on our cruise lolol. It still isn't full.

Mari

Brissie
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

I'm also going on the cruise next week! (although we are hoping for fewer children to be on board).

A quick question - we are tossing up between bringing our own snorkleing gear and hiring gear from over there...can anyone who has recently been on the cruise let me know one how much it costs to hire the gear for the week and two what the quality is? The last thing we want to have is masks that are all scratched up and/or dont fit very well.

Thanks!!!

Only three days to go now!!!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
548 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

My personal choice is to have my own mask & snorkle, so always take my own.

MelbourneAustralia
Level Contributor
337 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

It costs nothing to hire, the snorkeling gear is supplied by Blue Lagoon Cruises and you are fitted with the right mask, flippers etc before you leave. As I said in my review a few months ago, make sure if possible you get a snorkel that has a side drain on. May not make much sense now but when you see the two different styles, you will know what I mean. I couldn't be bothered lugging my own gear from Aussie though, had no issues with what was provided by BLC.

Bulla and enjoy !

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

Mickey,

You are on the same cruise as Familytrust :)

Mari

10. Re: Mystique Princess Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 04:17