We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Hi guys,

I see on the south sea cruise provides shuttle to nadi hotels after journey ends. Is it complementary? If so, I've booked a ferry to return by 3pm and wanted to stay around the pier till next ferry comes (around 6pm). Would they still let me hop on to next shuttle? Thanks in advance!

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Yes, the transfer to your hotel is complementary. They probably will allow you to take the later shuttle, but to be on the safe side, I'd email your question to south sea cruises

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Thanks for your response! yes I've sent them the email already. let's see how they respond.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,648 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Don't think they care which boat you have come off they don't check tickets.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
81 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

Thanks both! SSC confirmed that I can take a stop there then take a shuttle later on. Thanks! :)

5. Re: free shuttle "to" Nadi resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nadi