We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yasawa Flyer

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunedin, New Zealand
2 posts
Save Topic
Yasawa Flyer

I have booked accommodation at Blue Lagoon Resort for late July. I am thinking about cancelling my last night and returning one day early. But thought I would check what others have to say.

At the moment I am planning on catching the Yasawa Flyer back from Blue Lagoon Resort. The timetable says the boat arrives at Denerau Marina at 5.45pm. I would need to be at the Nadi International airport before final check-in of 7.15pm. Is this enough time? Does the boat pretty much always run on time. Can you book taxis from Denerau Marina? Is 1 and a half hours enough leeway?

Thoughts appreciated...

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yasawa Flyer

If that is your check-in time, not departure time, you should be fine. I've done it in the past for a flight leaving at 9pm. The only thing that would delay the boat would be extreme weather, not too likely then, and you would know about that at least a day ahead. There is a bus that goes from the Flyer (free) to the airport - that takes around 30 minutes, and a taxi would take nearly that anyway.

Dunedin, New Zealand
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yasawa Flyer

The flight leaves at 8.45pm. So thanks for your reply.

3. Re: Yasawa Flyer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:40
Get answers to your questions about Nadi