We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

Newcastle, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

I am looking for 2 bedroom accommodation for our first night in Fiji. 2 adults, a 3 year old and 1 year old. Something not too far from the airport but also not noisy! We will be traveling to Pacific Harbour the next morning. Budget is up to 400 FJD.

Newcastle, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

Edit: No vacancy at places like The Terraces, First Landing and other options which were listed in a post about 2 bedroom accommodation in Fiji. I have found Tokatoka, so I am wondering if there is anything better than that.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

You could try Raffles. They have Deluxe Family Rooms. Though not strictly 2 rooms with a door. (see pics - in particular pic 15: www.tourismfiji.com/raffles-gateway-hotel/ )

Raffles is directly across from the airport, but you would hardly know. You really dont hear much jet engine noise. This would be my pic of places to stay in Nadi.

Maree :D

Edited: 19 June 2013, 22:44
Newcastle, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

Thanks Maree.

I ended up booking the Wellesley Palms. Raffles was a backup option but it really doesn't fit the criteria of a 2 bedroom or even 1 bedroom. The other option would have been the Radisson which at least offered 1 genuine bedroom.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

Sorry I wasnt much help...but glad to hear you found something to suit.

Im sure you will have a wonderful trip! :D

Nadi, Fiji
Level Contributor
60 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

For your future planning puposes, there is a condo called Crown Tower, it is in Martintar, which is toward Nadi Town from the airport. They have large 2 and 3 bedroom units fully equiped for about $150 Fijiian Dollars per night.

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

Is the rate of $150--00 per night a 'tourist' or 'local rate' - I had looked at this accommodation previously and it was not this price (much more expensive) Also communications with Management of Crown Towers is virtually non-existent -via email or personally (lots of big dogs around the entance which is off putting & scary)

Edited: 03 July 2013, 05:27
7. Re: Nadi stopover - 2 bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 05:15