We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Staying in Nadi for a few days in December and my partner and I would like to go on a one day bus tour to Suva and back, to view the Coral Coast and attractions in Suva. Do any bus or tour companies do this and if so, any recommendations?

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

There are tours to Suva for a day, have a look at ATS PAcific. The travel desk at your hotel will be able to organise for you

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Thanks. We will email our Nadi hotel before we leave Australia and let them know what date we would like to do this coach tour, so that they can arrange it for us.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
629 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

You don't need a tour to Suva. Just catch either the Pacific or Sunbeam bus at the airport going to Suva and they will take you straight there. See their timetables below.

www.fijibeachouse.com/fijibustimetables.html

We used both buses to get around in Fiji 3 weeks ago. We took the Pacific transport from the airport to Pacfic Harbor, which is about an hour from Suva. It costs FJD 12. We also took to to Suva from our hotel in Pacific Harbor and it cost FJD 5.

The buses are clean, air-conditioned, and they offer entertainment in the form of a movie or music the entire route. They stop in Sigatoka for about a 15-20 minute break.

Well worth it.

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Wow, thanks for your input travelmaven_7. That certainly gives us some more info re our one day bus trip to Suva and return. Sounds like you had a great time and I can tell you that we are really looking forward to our first stay in Fiji.

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

When you go to Suva make sure you visit the museum - http://www.fijimuseum.org.fj/ - definitely well worth a visit.

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

I wouldn't want to miss the museum, as my partner would have plenty to say to me I am sure. Thanks for the alert, Vicki S. Sounds like I will enjoy it too.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
387 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Don't go to Suva on a Sunday as most things (including museum) are closed on Sundays... Have fun! :)

Central Coast NSW
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

I prefer to go by mini van. It's faster and you can get off anywhere. Just flag another one down when you want to resume your journey

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

Hi there!

Can you get the mini van from Nadi airport? How much is the cost? I am planning on heading to Suva from Nadi after 6pm and want to know if I would have troubles doing so?

Carina

10. Re: Are there one day coach tours from Nadi to Suva and return?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2015, 05:15