We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coffee in fiji

warragul vic
7 posts
Save Topic
coffee in fiji

can anyone tell me if i can take coffee into fiji

Please

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coffee in fiji

We have taken instant coffee with us. Have never had a problem, just be sure to declare it along with any other food you might take.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coffee in fiji

We used to take coffee grounds and a plunger - but now find we can get acceptable coffee where we go.

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
550 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coffee in fiji

Yes you can bring in coffee (just declare) and would recommend it if you like your coffee, the instant coffee in most places is not that good, a lot of resorts have plungers in rooms and that is usually very good - though they will only supply enough for 1 pot a day - for a coffee fein like me that is never enough so always take my own supplies as well.

warragul vic
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: coffee in fiji

Thank you all for your replies will make sure i declare the coffee

Wendy

Edited: 05 January 2010, 23:06
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coffee in fiji

Forgot to say. We either leave the coffee in our bure when we depart for home or give it to a staff member who has gone out of their way for us. It is a small token from us to them and they really appreciated the gesture. Most of the coffee is pressed so it was a real treat for them to experience something different.

6. Re: coffee in fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka
Recent Conversations