We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Windsor, Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Hi staying at Naviti in Sept with 3 boys. - 12, 17 and 19.

Can anyone tell what facilities of the Warwick's we can use and best way to use them.

Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Hi, Merrywood74,

We stayed there 3 years ago.. Warwick is nice much bigger than Naviti.. We went there most of the time .. there is a free shuttle bus every 1/2 an hr .. We actually had meals at the Warwick and charged back to our room account.. Why not just emailed them and check if they still have these facilties..

cheers..Angel

Windsor, Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Thanks Angel I will definately email them.

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

I agree that the Warwick is nice, much more upmarket than the Naviti. But the Naviti has lots of activities, golf course, tennis, daily activities such as pool volleyball, archery, snorkelling etc., etc. We have stayed at the Naviti three times with teenagers and they have had a fantastic time. We wre last there in May 2010 and the free shuttle to the Warwick was still running then. I suggest you settle in at the Naviti for a day or so and then see what appeals in terms of what is on offer at the Warwick, day tours elsewhere etc. Possiibilities would be the zipline advernture tour and the sigatoka river safari. Day trips to the islands are fantastic, although it is a long day from the coral coast - but well worth it.

Windsor, Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Thanks the zipline sounds fun!!!

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
199 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Hi, We have stayed at the Naviti 3 times and the Warwick once.

Stayed at the Warwick when we didn't have our family holidaying with us.

When we stayed at the Naviti we used the shuttle bus to go to the Warwick.

Also had lunch a couple of times there and only had to pay for our drinks as we had the all inclusive at the Naviti.

Some of the activites that we did at the Warwick were the mini golf which the kids loved(we did to), it cost $5FJD each for the clubs. Also the the Warwick has squash courts and a much bigger gym.

We also did the zipline which was awesome, I am afraid of heights, but loved it.

Only four more weeks and we are back in Fiji!!!!!!

Kerrie

Edited: 19 February 2011, 21:41
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Kerrie, I am so envious - we will have to wait until May 2012. Have a great time - where are you going this time?

Maryborough...
Level Contributor
199 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Hi Monti,

Heading over in four weeks time and will be staying at the Sofitel Denarau Is for the first five days for a work conference and then my husband flies in and then we are heading to Matamanoa Island for a week to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.

We just love Fiji, this will be our third trip over in 12 months, the last two were with family.

Kerrie

Windsor, Sydney
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Thanks Kerrie

I love having as much info as possible we are heading to Naviti in Sept with my friend her 12 year boy (he is more than catered for) - me and my 17 and 19 year sons just hoipe everyone enjoys themselves!!!!!

Sue

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Sue, I am sure you will all have a fantastic time at the Naviti. Just remember you are on Fiji time and things sometimes take a little while to happen - but they will happen.... The Fijians are beautiful friendly people and only too happy to help and talk to you if you take the time to talk to them. Enjoy!

Kerrie, congratulations on your anniversary. I am sure you will have a fantastic time at Matamanoa - don't forget to post a review and let us know when you are back. It's our 30th anniversary next year so a return to Navini is definitely on the cards...

Andrea

Level Contributor
393 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Staying at Naviti which Warwick facilities can we use???

Zip Line Fiji was great fun (wheeeeee)....plus the Sigatoka River Safari also, no doubt about these activities coz u will love it!!

Was at the Warwick Fiji late last month & didn't head down to Naviti on the shuttle but heard that there is a daily fee per person to use the shuttle service between the 2 resorts now.

Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka